Request certificate of registration
With the registration certificate, you can prove to third parties that you are registered in a current flat. There are various authorities or occasions when you need to present a registration certificate,
- Registration at the registry office
- Registration office
- Pension insurance companies.
The registration certificate provides information about your data stored in the civil register, such as surname, first names, date of birth, current addresses.
the registration office of your place of residence
The registration authority is
- the municipality/town administration of your place of residence or
- the administrative community or the municipality that performs the duties of the registration authority for your municipality of residence.
You must apply for the registration certificate at the competent office. The application is not bound to any particular form. You can therefore submit it in writing (also by fax), electronically, orally or on the record.
The registration office may request the following documents:
- If you submit the application in person: Identity card or passport
- If you submit the application in writing or electronically: Copy of your identity card or passport
The amount of the fee depends on the local fee statutes.
For social benefits such as health insurance, pension insurance, child benefit, housing benefit, the registration certificate is free of charge.
In case of a personal visit, the registration certificate is usually handed over immediately.
27.01.2023; Innenministerium Baden-Württemberg