We welcome applicants of all nationalities!
Heidenheim is a modern industrial city providing sustainable and demanding jobs, especially in the local industrial sector. Due to its well-developed infrastructure, short distances, high level of retail trade centrality and the recreational opportunities of the scenic landscape of the Swabian Alb region, the standard of living is high. Education and care for children from early childhood to the A levels are high priorities of municipal policy. Furthermore, the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim offers a wide range of programs in the fields of Business, Engineering and Social Work.
The Congress Centrum, the Opera Festival and the Voith-Arena are of supra-regional importance.
The Municipality of Heidenheim employs approximately 800 people in a variety of professions.
Among other advantages, we offer to our employees:
- flexitime and flexible working hours
- variable and family-friendly part-time employment
- parental leave / special leave
- good working atmosphere
- guiding principles for management and cooperation
- variety of sports groups (piloxing, skittles, tennis etc.) with regular trips
- employee party
- jubilee and farewell ceremony
- pensioners' trip
- in-house magazine „Stadtblättle“
- Equal Opportunities and Family Support Plan
- annual performance reviews
- numerous training and retraining programs
- healthcare management
- reliable monthly salary payment determined in renumeration tables
- annual special payment
- annual performance-oriented remuneration
- occupational retirement pensions of the sector of Public Administration
- suggestions scheme
- transparent administrative structure
- citizen-oriented work
- job security
- informal introductory conversation with the Lord Mayor
- varied and versatile basic training
- part-time basic training for young parents to promote the reconciliation of family and working life
- mentors for trainees
- job ticket