town hall

Life situations

Guardianship and Legal Supervision

People, who are not able to look after their own affairs by themselves, need a representative.

The interests of grown-ups are looked after by a legal custodian.

The court appoints a guardian for orphaned minors.


Bürger- und Standesamt (Bürgeramt)
Grabenstraße 15
89522 Heidenheim an der Brenz
Fax (0 73 21) 3 23-33 32