Consumer protection and nutrition
- How do you find your personal way to good nutrition - at home and on the move?
- What products relating to nutrition are available to children and young people?
- What is sustainable nutrition and what can you do to save food from the waste bins?
- How safe is your food and drinking water? How are these monitored?
- Do you receive unwanted telephone calls time and time again? How can you fight back and where can you report these?
- What should you know as a consumer in relation to financial services?
- What rights do you have when buying on the Internet, in a branch store and at your own front door?
You can find answers to these questions and others relating to consumer protection in this information section and on various Internet services of the State Government.