town hall

Life situations


If you would like to adopt a child or would like to put a child up for adoption, then you should seek advice from the Jugendamt (adoption agency), e.g. at your local youth welfare office. Detailed information on this subject can be found on the following pages.

The aim of all adoption agencies is to find suitable parents for the child. The main focus is always on the wellbeing of the child.


Bürger- und Standesamt (Bürgeramt)
Grabenstraße 15
89522 Heidenheim an der Brenz
Fax (0 73 21) 3 23-33 32